Friday, December 31, 2004

Shagged

I'm like SO tired.

Booking out early today entitles to also harsh training in the morning, as a token of appreciation what sores and blisters to wave goodbye 2004.

I'm starting to feel that I have a labourer's hands where my palms are like cracked heels and my arms are so veiny.

Yesterday, it was a navigation orientation around a large plot of land.

Least to say, I was upset to only find half of the checkpoints as I pride myself as having an in-built compass for my right brain.

But a pat on the back for my bunk buddies who endured the entire journey in wet boots and agonizing weather. We did well.

ANYWAY - BORING ARMY TALK ASIDE ...

It's the last day of 2004. Boo.

And I don't feel any remorse of the past 365 days of re-living it anyway differently.

Quite a lot of pleasant memories and some sad, have passed me by.

Mdd8, Graduation, Army, Work in an Ad agency, Falling in & out of love (when? you may ask...).

I guess looking back at it, everything like, falls into place. Of how I've grown or matured from the experiences.

I feel a gush of warmth just rekindling these thoughts.

So nice.

Okay, it's me being a fuzzy wuzzy bear. Punch me in the guts will ya.

I also noticed the fact that I did NOT travel out of the country this year.

And I also have heard the awful news of the Tsunami diaster. Yikes.

What an awful way to end the year. Heartfelt condolences to those whose lives were deeply affected by the impact.

To end off the year, I guess everyone has a resolution to make.

Refer to what I blogged last year. It will be the same every single year for me.

If you are too dumb arse lazy to click, I'll write it out here in html text.

"Live life to the fullest", "Cest la' vie" & "Carpe diem".

I apologize at using cliche phrases for my resolutions. It's so not me.

Ironic: I wore the exact same shirt for book out today and for the 2004 countdown party. Freaky.

I wonder where I should head tonight to celebrate the birth of the upcoming 2005.

Predictions of what I will be like in 2005:

I guess I will be more boring (servitude to the nation duh...), I guess I will seal up my heart even more (I'm becoming jaded...) and I guess the world doesn't look so that much optimistic for me before like it used to be (the pain of growing older...).

Sad, hopeful but still remaining a cynic for '05,
Benjamin

P.S. Customary Happy New Year to everyone who reads this blogs or knows me. May it remain happy for ya throughout the months. =o)

No comments: