Sunday, January 02, 2005

Post Mortem

What can I say about the newly ravaged 2005?

The weather is friggin' cold and it does not bode well for my outfield training.

I'll be freezing in my parka and mud will be splayed all over my boots.

Some bible-waver calls this Tsunami the first awakening or one of the 10 (or 11) signs that Armaeggedon would be approaching.

I guess for me to convert would take 2 more signs before I wake up early in the morning to patronize the Holy Trinity.

After today, my weekends will be practically burned.

Schedule is packed like hell and me ain't gonna have decent civillian time anymore.

Boo Hoo! I guess my sunday will be spent lounging around at home.

Lately, I've been burning my brain cells trying to think. Alot.

One of those thoughts strayed to what I would do prior after NS and before Uni.

During that interval, I've given some thought of me backpacking.

Not to quip my desire to visit some third world country and "empathize" their suffering but rather, just some time for meself.

Some sort of "flag" for independence I guess for meself.

Oh well, just a thought for now, I guess I'll make some of my thoughts into concrete when my expiry date for slavery is over.

Can't wait for that day,
Benjamin

Photos at Kel's house where I played with his birdies (pun intended).



Now that's what you call a birdbrain



My first kiss of 2005



The very gorgeous looking & obedient cockatoo

No comments: