Saturday, January 29, 2005

Checklist

It's a matter of too many things to do and so little time.

I got to settle some of my civillian stuff and assignments from OCS.

The thought of me being in OCS isn't that scary as I adjusted to the style of OCS.

Can't really fathom the thought of me leading a platoon for now. It's me feeling a bit unprepared and a lil dizzy at the same time.

Anyway, I'm just jotting down a checklist the stuff I have to do before book in.

It'll serve as a reminder for moi and for ya readers to see how time will not wait for my tide to drown me in a tsunami.

~ wash my uniforms and underwear
~ go to Beach road to sew name tags on new uniform
~ do my written assignment for OCS
~ flatten my beret
~ go bunk shopping (get air freshener, shaver blades among other things)
~ get white singlet for book outs (YAY! shopping)
~ fill in life insurance application form (compulsory for officers)
~ write & decorate my OCT journal (have to backdate)
~ read my novels I got from TIMES
~ watch downloaded season of 'Desperate Housewives' (Think 10 x 1hr episodes)
~ watch downloaded American Idol 4 & Amazing Race (Think 3 more hrs)
~ blog a proper entry with photos of my official first & last outing with my SISPEC section
~ do my field pack 9 ziploc bags labels
~ plan how am I gonna organize the above into 1 day

If only a day consists 78 hours, sigh,
Benjamin

No comments: