Friday, December 03, 2004

10 days of Freedom

Now. If you all were wondering where last week's update was, you only can blame one person.

Lady Luck who refuse so much as to flash her boobs or fart at me.

I was like SO SUAY last week.

My lunch was eaten by birds, got called up to be weekend guard duty replacement, kena platoon i/c AND my laptop keyboard is spoilt.

Hence, I'm blogging from my best friend's house now.

I'm gonna go early in the morning all the way to Jurong to get my lappie fixed somehow. I need my daily NET fix.

By the way, I'm freed from Tekong and have a 10 day respite from drinking spiked island water.

I don't know where I'll be posted to but most prob will be back to Tekong to train to become a Sargeant where my next 5 months will be a MISERY !

But before I dwell on that misery, I guess I just wanna relax myself before I recognize my time is due for the torture rack.

So after the graduation parade, I had a good dinner packing my stomach at Pastamania before viewing 'The Incredibles'(Yeah, i know I'm slow).

I just hope to get back to the normal swing of life aka no more bad things befallen upon me ANYMORE for the next 10 days.

I had already enough. I have decided I shall go buy Toto or 4-D because if my luck is that bad, it will bound to shoot back up to positive-hood.

Oh, and I heard Taufik won Singapore Idol. Well, better a mascara looking guy than a J-rock band impersonator I guess.

The only good thing I pray for now is that my keyboard can be repaired with little or no fuss. I NEED ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD.

Newly promoted Private,
Benjamin

No comments: