Saturday, December 18, 2004

Going crazy

It's amazing to find out how slack I really have been in BMTC.

Training in SISPEC is real tough.

Morning jogs and exercise is enough to tire out my wreary skeleton and coupled with more physical exertions, it's a killer.

Not to mention after lunch lectures where your heads tend to doze off to sleep and you're struggling to keep your attention to the lessons.

On the bright side of things, I love me bunkmates.

I reckon they are a cool bunch of peeps which would work together in the field where we would be shagged and cannot think straight.

That said, I guess I'm gonna have a tough but fun time just to get the rank of corporal.

Enuff military mentionings, I'm gonna do some slight christmas wandering around town with peeps to get enough of civilisation that have been lacking in my gut lately.

Then, I'll be meeting my DMC mateys. Yay! So long never see them liao, at least can see them before Christmas would be good.

Oh, I can finally have a hairstyle. But it ain't much longer but it would do some justice for my shadow when I see it where I can see some form of a head at least.

Wahahaha. Okay I'm going mad from Jungle Fever.

Crazy liao,
Benjamin

No comments: