Saturday, December 04, 2004

Awakening

Yes, I finally broke my procrastination streak and got my arse off to Jurong to fix my lappie's keyboard.

Somehow, the cable was wonky and the technical staff there cannot deduce it to "too much physical pressure" or "overheating".

What the heck. I repaired it and paid 52 bucks. No complaints. I got my best friend back. = )

In this few days of block leave, I'm gonna do the following:

- Sort and clear all army rubbish neatly into my duffel bag
- Go Bowling
- Go Wild Wild Wet with my army pals
- Maintain my fitness by going to gym/jogging(twice)
- Avoid Chocolate at all costs
- Binge only ONCE at Marche or some buffet place until end of '04
- Sleep until 11 am, just nice for lunch

Call me crazy but I guess I like to list my next step of actions for the coming week or so. I'm an organized freako.

Btw, I'll also get my posting this Friday and high chance is that I'll end up in SISPEC (Suffer in Silence Plus Endless Confinement).

It also has come to my realization that I'm an insufferable whiner already.

For the last 4 months or so in army, my blog entries have been about complaints and boring updates or so. That is like so not me post-poly student.

Where has my opinion, stance and voice gone to ? I have been inexplicitly suppressed by the narrow-minded conditioning of the army regimental training.

That's it. I'm now going to sound out more.

Be it about my boring as banana love life or how I view life jadedly (such a word???).

Because on the boring train journey back, I reflect again on the meaning of life.

Before you say, there he goes again, let me explain again.

I was thinking what is the value of working so hard and earning so much money to get a house & car, support a family and then die.

I have the inkling of earn what I spent, save enough till I die, and let my offspring get none of my inheritance except the house and the expiring COE car.

I think that's the best way of living because you'll then spent all your money on enjoyment because you EARNED it.

Well, that's my way of looking at it. The meaning of MY life is to enjoy whatever you have of it thru pampering yourself.

Note: Benjamin is a selfish brat and he's aware of that fact.

I guess this marks a new milestone of my new line of thinking.

Benjamin

No comments: