Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Weight

Should you be fat ?

That is the question. You really ask yourself whether you should just be fated to look like an oversized pear when you have cookies and cream ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Scary huh ? Well, for your info, I have consumed 1 tub of fat and the other tub will be in the refrigerator, for a long time to come.

For dinner, i had 5 tu tu kuah, 1 muah chee, 2 cups of ice-cream and 1 plate of Hainanese chicken rice. In other words, why should I not be fat? After all the rubbish that I ate, especially Calbee BBQ potato chips (my other craving) which I had during my exam periods. Somehow, fat only grows at one place on my body. My tummy. I'm only fat there becoz of the big bulge everytime i see myself at the bathroom mirror(i'm not a narccisitic fella if that's what you're thinking).

I'm a glutton but somehow I'm not really punished by it. People eat nachos and they grow a double chin. I eat nachos and i grow one centimetres of waist. Some people are really envious of me, astonished by my body's vitality to eat junk food and convert it to body mass that does not place too high over the 25 of my BMI.

Some people are born thin, and some people are just born to take up two places on the MRT train. I'm blessed I guess but my barrier will be broken one day. I'll cross that line when I can't see my penis anymore which is a scenario I can't imagine but just needed to type here to gross out those people who are eating junk food as they surf my blog.

Like i said in my previous 25 entries before, I intend to reduce that tummy of mine during the holidays. In response, all I did was burden me with extra stress to burn off that calories. I have never learned the skill of channeling that stress to that flab. Maybe I deserve to be fat, there are too much sticks and twigs around. No wonder Godzilla likes destroying Tokyo, Maybe I should send him an invitation here, I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping a friend and doing the world a noble deed and stamp his foot over the Anorexic Anoymous Association at Raffles Place.

What an interesting thought. = )



My meal for the day that will make me burn in hell



A pic of me and my sin

No comments: