Saturday, November 08, 2003

Brainwave

It's Saturday afternoon and I feel so productive = )

Well, this is because of my various accomplishments that I achieved through searching the net and yes, as you have seen, I have changed the outlook of my blog. Sparse and clean look. Added a comments box on the right >>>, and I have also learned how to insert a picture !!!

Just this 12 noon, I was watching myself on the reality show I joined, called Brainwave. The concept of the show was as confusing and crazy as the curly hair found on my leg but as long as I had a chance to challenge myself creatively, I couldn't care how I looked like. I'm very self-critical of myself and when people go on tv, they would want to look good, duh ! The rest of the gals on my team dressed up very neatly and me, I couldnt care less with my hairdo and I looked out of sorts.

Suprisingly, Wendy on the tagboard there says I look good on TV. (Btw, you're not fat). All I could criticise myself was on my crooked front tooth that was obscenely reminding me to visit the dentist. Well, if i put on braces, I'm sure that my mum will use me as a multi-purpose kitchen appliance for grating, cutting and chopping. I blame my childhood for all those sweets that attacked my teeth and hence now, my craving for sweets has died down to the tinge of detest. Only the occasional sweets catch my interest.

Back to the show, Stupid Channel i did not put up a trailer for week 3 show. Grrr. So what if you have a revamp, i just want my weekly dosage of "Brainwave" as stupid as my protruding tooth looks on your broadcasting channel. Also, my hair at the Sentosa event on that day was out of place too because I did not bring gel on that day. I look like Scruffy the Sentosa sotong.

My father who was watching the show along with me kept commenting how stupid and useless my team was. I know it sounds cliche but you never know unless you really tried it yourself and then see how you react in it. My team made mistakes here and there, tactical and personal, but it is all over now. We can only throw that all behind and look forward at the path ahead and just backstab one another when we each have an arm around the other. What an interesting thought.

Here is a picture of me in the top row, next to me on the left is Tiffany and on the right, Eva.The other team is also from SP, called Zenith. From L to R, it's Jo, Ivan and Yan Wen. Anyway, I wrote this post so I could at least put a picture here.

Bite Me. = P



- Benjamin

P.S. Today's post of the day has already been written below.

No comments: