Sunday, November 09, 2003

Schizophrenia

Everyone has a personality. Some people even might have split personalities. Your blog can reflect your real life personality or you are leading a two-faced life. For me, my blog really reflects what I really feel and what my fears, personality or feelings at a certain point of time. So, I went to do the inevitable to really test myself. I did a Blog personality test.

For those interested, this is the link. Bloginality


These were my results:

As an ENTJ, you are Extroverted, intuitive, Thinking, Judging.
This makes your primary focus on Extroverted Thinking with an Introverted Intution.

This is defined as a NT personality, which is part of Carl Jung's Rational (Knowledge Seeking) type, and more specifically the Field Marshal or Executive.

Because of your take-charge tendancies, you might be likely to organize a group weblog. You get along best with people who see things the same way as you, and so some of your favorite blogs to read may be people with a Thinking part to their personality type. You are very dynamic, and may intimidate people with a less enthused spirit


Well, if i ever lead a group weblog, I would willingly set up a counter outside my blogspace and take in volunteers to each stab me in the chest with whatever that pleases them.

However, the initial analysis is accuarate. I'm extroverted, to a certain extent in my blog because I have been nonsensical and somewhat exaggereted here and there. Thus, I twist some facts here and there but for my faithful blog readers (which I can count with the fingers on my one hand), but I can assure you that all that have been typed here has been essentially true.

My introverted intution also accounts for the fact that I think alot. Although not as deep as finding out the meaning of true love or Xie Shaoguang's sexuality but still, I scrape the surface alot on social issues of worthy interest and with an certain amount of intellect. (Of which you can argue, Ben has always been bigoted in his way of thinking and what does he ever use his puny brain matter to ever think?)

Gotta go catch the movie Matrix: Revolutions. Well all that hype and advertisements better be worth my time. I'm not a movie critic but a money critic as I would evaluate cost depreciation that is dependent on the entertainment equity that a movie/TV show/radio proggramme will provide. My thoughts later ....

No comments: