Saturday, August 07, 2004

Routine

I'm kinda settling down to a fixed routine.

Regular late evening jogs and staying away from fatty food, my only indulgence would be a slight sip of fizzy drink or bottled coffee.

Suprisingly, little or no contact with any friends might seem like a hermit but it's kind of refreshing somehow.

I've officially stayed away from using my mobile for more than a day or so.

So nice to have radiation frying my brain = )

In less than 10 days, a countdown for me kind of ensues.

It kinda sucks big time that my confinement period clashes with the olympics. Guess I'll have to wait another 4 years to catch the action.

I think I should rename my blog along the line of "Confessions of a Male Singaporean Shopaholic (MSS)".

Reasons being, I just saw another item that I would like to purchase. $89 I thinkesh.

Arsenal Home Jersey for 2004-2006. Would last me a good 2 years = ).

Get the hint peeps. My birthday falls on 31st august hor, so I most prob come out on the 1st or 2nd week of September, I expect showers of presents when I reach home.

Who am I kidding. All my frens are either shagging their girlfriend during their weekend break or working in banquet earning a quick buck.

It's kinda pathethic when ur bank account is barely 3 digits and your only form of window shopping is online shopping.

Speaking of online shopping, I have an ex-colleague who so adores A & F (Read abercrombie & fitch for those non-brand conformists) and she orders them through her niece studying there.

I have a mini shopping list of about $200 for A&F stuff for their new Summer 04 collection.

Guess that list will end up in the trash.

Come to think about it, most of my entries are either about shopping or about my pathethic life trying to have friends, be fit and get hooked up.

I guess I'm just another horny typical Singaporean teenager = )

And I wanted to talk about patriotism, waste of $ and manpower for National Day. I guess I'll get down to my whining in my next entry.

Counting down,
Benjamin

No comments: