Saturday, August 14, 2004

I'm a Survivor

Continued from yesterday events:

So yesterday's dry swimming sessions was exhilarating.

READ: ME BIG WINNER

I game maximum man fan zi mo like 4, 5 times until the players cry.

Seriously cannot believe my luck. Wahahaha.

Because me and Clara shared, she took her early winnings of 20 bucks and I reap the remaining $$$ of like 60 or so.

Quite a big amount when the stakes are only 20 40 cents.

Those who don't know mahjong, you don't know what you're missing out !!!

Oh, the amazing thing was I wasn't even tired.

The other 2 guys went to Sentosa and their heads were like bobbing side to side, falling asleep.

I guess the gym and the run kept my senses awake.

I understand the logic of why if you exercise at night, your body won't be able to fall into rest again.

"Logic holds truth" (Ben nods head)

So cycling back home in the midst of the night at 5 am, Bedok was pristine quiet and I was damn skared if any incoming vehicles will bang me.

I got no safety lights lah you see. Dange-rous.

So after a sweet 5 hour sleep, I awoke to a startle because Dad was blasting the TV quite loud.

It's a Saturday morning for god's sake.

I couldn't get back to sleep. Chants curse from mini black book on blasted TV volume.

Today's intineary is to pack my army stuff with JM. In addition, will be having impromptu lunch with Jian Hui, someone I never met before in my life.

He's also a blogger like me, so it would be strange for 2 strangers to meet and knowing so much about one another lol.

On other notes, my army list is quite comprehensive, just got further advice from peeps, so gonna get one more thing.

I'm NOT GOING TO SHOP, just browse. I'm heading down to Orchard you see = )

I SAID. I'M NOT GOING TO SHOP.

I need a leash.

Mad Dog,
Benjamin

No comments: