Friday, August 13, 2004

Long Day

A quick routine blog after jog.

I had a relatively long day so I shall be brief.

Woke up at 10 pm plus and entertained myself with Xbox and was supposedly having farewell lunch with Felicia and Aaron but something cropped up for Feli.

So continued playing xbox.

Then, suppose to go gym around 12 noon but Vernon & Eugene came back late previous night from church so we headed to Toa Payoh gym after 2 plus.

My second trip to torture racks sans narcissitic lair.

To be brief, most people go gym to be fit or be healthy. It's just another bullshit reason to delude yourself and your friends that you are just narcissitic and that you want to look good in bed with another woman or at the mirror.

My favourite torture rack is the rowing machine. Don't know why but I feel so inclined to use it now everytime I get to a gym (so far twice).

So we gym from 230 to 4pm. And headed to Subway for a healthy snack.

All 3 of us it seems are Subway converts. My personal fav is Steak and Cheese with no olives, no onions, no dressing, slight dash of pepper and loads of capiscum, green leafy veggies covered in hearty italian bread.

And loads of cheese and warm meat.

I can just eat that everyday.

It seems that Vernon can recite the menu of Subway. But you can't help but admit the sandwiches taste so good.

Repeat after me. So good.

So good.

Okay after our affair with Subway, Vernon had to leave for church.

Btw, slight diggression. Although I don't know Vernon and Eugene quite well (3 weeks so far), I feel I "click" with them although we have very opposing views.

They are very staunch christians and I'm like the king of vice in terms of relationship, money, career, friendship and one night-stands.

The most sinful topic was me discussing on how I would gladly shag a "bitch" for cardio-vascular exercise.

For those who don't get it, use your imagination.

And for those who use your imagination, I acknowledge I'm a sick fella.

But you all very well know I'm joking. Right? Right? Right???

Hence me and both of them are like both sides of an apple pie.

We are alike that we are tasty and crusty on the outside but we'll never meet the filling inside because we have differing views and opinions. Okay, strange analogy.

Maybe that's what makes us "click" as friends, me of the evil nature corrupting them. Making them bad apple pies.

Muahahahahahaa !!!!

Okay end of digression.

Me and Eugene then walked from Cine to Dhoby Ghaut and I speeded off to the east.

Was suppose to play mahjong but something cock up with the other kakis so I decided to go teach tuition.

That was about 6pm until 8pm.

Then I left, dissappointed at my student, and called my cozzy who said I couldn't come over for board game night.

Hence, headed home as mahjong session will be at night.

So, as crazy as my long day had been, I tease myself even more.

I went for a 4km moderate run around the neighbourhood. It seems that the gym session instead of aching me, it instead invigiorated me.

Me, now at 10 pm, is going to rush off to Changi for overnight mahjong session.

Will be cycling there. Weeee........ I have legs of steel. I'm so prepared for army.

BRING IT ON.

What a long day I'm having.

Most people call me "siao", but most of my friends call me "Benjamin."

Siao,
Benjamin

P.S. I'll be celebrating my birthday in camp, so I'm gonna prepare a b-day wishlist so that my frens can get me something nice and practical instead of something redundant and pukeable.

No comments: