Thursday, February 10, 2005

Simply fabulous

I had such fabulous fun tonight.

Went down to Zouk and as many would critic how Mambo night would be ALWAYS the same genre of music, it still got me grooving no matter what.

Reached there at 9pm to get my early chop to avoid late night queues and then proceeded back from Mac at Great World at around 11pm plus, Zouk was BRIMMING with peeps.

Lots of cute gals. My eyes had a buffet spread for this CNY.

Music started out a lil dull n crappy but the most irritating part was the CROWD.

No shuffle space for your elbows much less viewing angle at the crowd, I was either randomly elbowing people while jigging around.

I was a lil amazed at myself though becoz I lasted the whole night dancing.

Music was FANTASTIC after midnight and I got a lil' high.

Had great company too with my SISPEC buddies of Gareth, Jason K, Jason T and Dan. Met up with Zhiwei n Eric there too.

In between all the brouhaha of retro music and heads throbbing, I saw/experienced a few 'firsts'.

- Eric flatly turned down a blatant ONS offer
- Gareth went off early with a transexual (Note: He was tipsy and was warned)
- Jason T the intellectual was partying
- I was oddly interested in a few (2) transexuals dancing on the platform

To sum it all up, I had a great time catching up and letting my hair loose with you guys. I love SISPEC !!!

Oh, I've yet to sleep but I'm still brimming with energy.

Must be all the CNY cookies I packed up at my granduncle's house.

I can't help myself !!!!

Watta day for me. Simply fabulous fun.

Delirious,
Benjamin

No comments: