Saturday, February 19, 2005

Addicted

Been bumming around the last 24 hours or so.

Booked out on Friday afternoon to attend the offical end of Service Term 1.

A social night as in a mini prom without too much extravagance was held to 'commerate' a landmark for cadets.

And who did I ask for my female companion if one was to ask?

My dear friend Wendy, who made that event all so not boring for me.

Frankly speaking, if not for her, I would be rolling my eyes at the lull of entertainment that was provided.

Well, what can you expect from events given the constraints of not being too wild and imaginative. At least it was not held at the cadets' mess.

We practically chatted throughout the event and playing a guessing Yes/No game to wil away time.

Have to admit though, the live band at Hard Rock Cafe was fantastic. Kudos to the lady singers.

Went to watch a midnight movie titled 'Closer'. Anything with Julia Roberts has my $8.50 for sure.

Plot was intringuing but puts you off track when you see the flurry of falling in/out of love between Natalie Portman, Jude Law, Julia and Clive Owen.

Note: It is also worth $8.50 to see Natalie in skimpy bikini outfit

Be also forewarned you might not catch the plot of inter-human r/s where they kiss/make-up/break-up.

My Saturday was well spend on my lappie, soaking up on 8 episodes of The OC, American idol 4 and Survivor:Pulau.

According to my calculations, that's like 10 hours of useless data being reviewed by moi.

I so need television programs like breathing for my weekends or I will cease to exist.

Fine, label me as lazy fat arse couch potatoe but I'm happy the way I am.

Not only that, I've also been reorganizing lost photos from outer space (aka memory cards) to my photos collection and backing them up in case it ever gets lost to outer space again (i.e. memory hard disk crash).

Enjoy the photos.

TV addict,
Benjamin


Terence, Alvin and Me - Depressed SISPEC departees


Ben n Zen - Nice ring to it huh?


HRC - I was smirking with Wendy how wasted my $95 went down the drain


Looking all so couple-y


My Preppy Harvard Law student look

No comments: