Monday, February 14, 2005

The Big V

(A dozen of photos to bio...)
Yes, it's valentine's day.

A day to reflect how miserable I am in the dating scene.

And according to Maslow's Hierachy of Needs, my affiliation needs are not met so I can go bonkers and get stuck at this level forever.

Oh, disclaimer. My wing commander allow all of us to book out to celebrate valentine's day.

I'm just celebrating mine with a laptop. Nothing new.

But to return to the issue of loveless me, it can't be helped I guess.

Not to sound so forlorn but I don't think I'm great boyfriend material.

I have average looks with no time due to army commitment. My weekends will be spent at cinemas with me sleeping over your shoulder and I have slowly morphed to a miser.

Great boyfriend material ?

Oh phooey.

But honestly speaking, I'm keeping my eyes wide open.

I'm not finding the "one" or much less finding someone who I can just flirt around with.

Maybe it is nice just to find somebody who just likes being in the comfort of my arms and we just acknowledge and slowly pass time one another in ones' embrace with the sands of time passing slowly at the back of our heads.....

Okay. Somebody slap me. I'm daydreaming.

Is it that hard to find a companion?

I've assessed my situation. All the good ones are taken.

There are a few left where chemistry have no inkling of bubbling (with me that is).

Maybe I'm just un-combustible with certain kind of people.

I'm pretty friendly. I don't bite unless you bite me first and I don't sweaty armpits.

What more can a girl want lol?

Okay. I'm poking senseless fun at myself on my blog and I'm just babbling with hysteria from loneliness on V day.

Argh.

Hate expensive flowers at this time of the season,
Benjamin

P.S. Farewell Clara n June, best of luck for your studies in Oz

P.S.S. Random photos from my camera which I downsized becoz me having horrible V day and nothing to do except 'fiddle' & 'fondle' with me laptop...


The Best Section I'll ever have in Army !!! SISPEC - With Pride We Lead


34th SISPEC Echo Elites Platoon 1 Section 4


JZ & Moi - Best buddy I ever had for 6 weeks


Charlie & Me - 2 hours before crossover news- oblivious to torture abound


Mahjong buds - You still owe me $$$$ lol - This is a public notice


The Diva & Me


We're not letting go until someone tells us this is not a gigantic dildo!!!


Yes, I have a very big mouth


I had a lip ulcer from opening my big mouth


Me & JM at Starbucks


The Kissy Cushy Cousins - Faith, Daphne & Moi


Charlie (the chihuahua) seems beligerent to be included in this snapshot

No comments: