Monday, January 09, 2006

Trevor

Been spending loads of time painting the town red.

Not that it ever turns red.

With all the irritating CNY songs being played, it irritates me going retail shopping.

And now that I have my pay for the next few days before I'm flying off, I feel almighty powerful with SPENDING POWER!

Went out with Gwenne twice!


She recommended Garlic Prawn Spaghetti



I'm so in love with Cookie Craze



Chinese Geisha Gwenne



The Green Posse



Ben join the ranks of Gwenne n Me



"Gwenne" leaves the stage to change her costume.


Elroy joined us



Followed by GQ for New Year clubbing



Together !!!



The 2 cocksters



Now Gwenne does Zoe Tay Maternity



A typical Singapore couple



Dinner time!



New Friend! - Aaron - Looking all so executive



Wanted to go chill out, Aaron recommended his place.

So went Supermarket shopping and best friend Jacque pops up!


Campbell soup anyone?



Pickpocket!!!



Look who was once in jail ! Double-take



Retro staircases to Aaron's place



Instantly greeted by Trevor



I wish Trevor was mine



Pay tribute to the Alcohol Altar



Drink of 2006 for me: Baileys with cold milk. SEDAP !!!



Guacamole with Chips


Played some board games and get lightly high on alochol.

Cheap thrill la I know.


Trevor on my lap



Ben french kissing Trevor!



This dog so knows how to MODEL ! I'm like so abusing the dog wahahahaha



Went back to camp next morning to do luggage officer duties.

Sianz.

Meeting my BMT buddies tomorrow. Dying to see them.

I'm so thankful of these pre-flight off days.

Just chilling out with friends.

I love Trevor and you should too,
Benjamin

No comments: