Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Bon Voyage

I'm leaving wonderful Singapore !

To bask in the freezing winter of New Zeland.

It's freakin 10 degree celsius average.

Anyway had a fun time meeting up all my buddies.

Especially my BMT bros. Alex going off to pilot school and seeing how Poh, Ivan and Kumar has been getting along.

Fun time dudes.


Memoirs of BMTC Delta Platoon 4 Section 2 - of what remains



Bugis Junction - Large portions of food. Yummylicious !



Fat Induced Dessert



Me, Kumar and the regular-sized Poh



Brothers in Arms - Alex, Ivan and Ben



Kumarmamama



Left them in the evening to say my goodbyes to my besties.

Jacque n Bennie.

Fun time saying goodbye.

Smelling the fire at Takashimaya.

Reflecting why life is so mundane.

Thinking of the dream cities to better spend time at.


Decor



Me looking unglam between the 2 hunks



Until then.

2 weeks in freezing NZ won't be fun at all.

Leaving all my friends and loved ones.

Sigh.

But I'm looking for a whole new experience freezing my family jewels.

Leaving on a jet plane,
Benjamin

P.S. As usual, I'll have loads of photos when I come back !

No comments: