Thursday, January 05, 2006

Feelin' Better

Guess what is stolen is stolen.

Gone.

Vamoose.

I heard there was another theft thief striking again at the very same room at at night again.

Guess you feel the pain only after it being pickpocketed.

I have come to terms. Already.

Gonna be musicless for like 2 whole weeks.

I'm heading to the LOTR landscapre of New Zeland.

Weeeeeee....

The fuck thing is I'm the LUGGAGE OFFICER and there are SO many people making requests of handing in their passports and kit bags late.

Idiots.

Mess up my schedule.

Waste my phone bill.

Grrrr....

Guess that's why my pay is justified to that of an officer.

More like highly-paid and under-duress sai-kang warrior.

I'm flying off next wednesday.

Got loads of photos but due to time constraint, sai-kang Ben has to go off le.

Ta-ta and Zen-less,
Benji

No comments: