Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Pissed

Yes.

PISSED TO THE MAX.

My beloved mp3 Creavtive Zen Micro player was stolen.

Yes.

In camp. And it was stolen while I was sleeping inside the DOO (Duty Orderly Office) room.

Fucking pissed.

Not only was my Zen Micro got 'kope', my Duty GA's Sony Discman plus my Signaller's DVD player went missing too.

The fucking stealer took it from the estimated investigated time of 0330-0530.

While I was sleeping like a pig.

And my Zen was in the my bag with my earphones.

And frankly.

I missed my Panasonic earphones more.

They are like the best earphones to the MAX.

Now it's gone. With my Zen.

What a fucking start to the New Year.

Pissed.

- Benjamin

P.S. I know insults hurled on my blog to the damn arse stealer won't work but if it ever does, I wish his penis will shrivelled to the size of a walnut and a potted Cactus plant will just drop on his head from the 25th storey HDB flat.

No comments: