Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Fucking Pissed

There is nothing worse than being pissed off.

I am DAMN pissed.

SUPER pissed.

Excruciatingly FUCKING pissed.

Seriously.

Nothing.

NOTHING.

Nothing went right for me today.

Just nothing.

Not the discovery of the fucker who stole my MP3 player.

Not the MP Provost finding any substantial evidence.

Not the computer which hanged on me.

Not the $25 haircut

Not even meeting a particular someone who cancelled on me the fucking last minute.


Seriously, Just fuck la.

That person then made a last minute promise that he/she will meet up and IN THE END?

Broke that promise.

Really Just fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Nothing is going right and I HATE IT!

I'm just using my blog as an avenue of frustration.

Fuck the world.

Benjamin

No comments: