Saturday, January 07, 2006

Reflections

I have yet to bring closure to 2005.

Yes, it's a little late.

I know.

But being the luggage officer of the flight with people from various units, my task is a bit complicated.

And the fact that the other luggage officer with me IS suppose to HELP me but all he ever does is whine and complain.

HULLO??????

I'M DOING ALL THE SHIT WORK FOR YOU !!!!????!!!!

I'm like doing ALL THE CO-ORDINATION getting the passports and kit bags.

Frankly speaking, I don't need him being around at ALL. Really.

He's more annoying than assistance.

It's best if I do everything MYSELF. I'm like SO MUCH more COMPETENT.

Okay. Enuff Bitchin.

As I was saying.

Closure to 2005.

Stuff happened to me and what not.

Overall, 2005 was pleasant.

It marked a year of change for me.

I know I will never fit into an Organization like SAF.

I know who are the friends I can really entrust secrets with.

I know my physical limiations can be pushed to the limits when threatened with early book outs.

I know what I want to get out of my life.

I know I'm starting to feel old the day after my 21st Birthday party.

I know that life is short and you have to live every minute for it.

I know that doing your family proud is an amazing feeling especially when my grandfather grinned uncontrollably at my comissioning parade.

I know that my wallet is starting to develop holes and I have to be aware of what people like to term it as 'the future'.

I know and come to accept that love do exists.

I know and come to accept that TV is no longer part of my life.

I know and come to terms with myself that I'm a self-driven and self-motivated person and no matter what shitty task is thrown at me, I will reluctantly see thru the end of it.

I know what the time comes, the time will come.

I know that it's 2006 and I look forward to brighten my bleak future as an opportunist.

Adios 2005
Benjamin

No comments: