Sunday, August 05, 2007

farewell, my comrades in crime

Farewell.

It seemed harder to let go.

Still recalling the events of few days abuzz.

I can still remember the departure scene at the airport.

My friends and family was there.

How it all seemed so easy to just wave goodbye with a glean of a smile that everything was gonna be okay.

But at the boarding gate, my tears just welled up and shed.

It was a wave of sad regret that I'm leaving my friends and family once again.

For a long period of time.

And the 36 days I had with them, was truly tremendously amazing.

I thought it was a little crazy sobbing at Changi Airport when I hadn't even left Singapore ground.

Suprisingly, the flight on Qantas (which was terrible in terms of service), my journey back to my new apartment and the last few days unpacking has not been a similar scene.

I miss my friends back home, and I'm glad the photos I take with them is something visual I can appreciate.

entourage of swines n smartypants alike

harem of wifeys =P

BFFs

Pop, Momma & Me

2 comments:

Rachel (: said...

cheer up my dear !
u'll be bck sooon okays (:
WE MISS & LOVE U FOREVER (;

Anonymous said...

old ben, no cry cry~
hmm, now that u've finally uploaded our photos....
*i want to meet you tonight=]

Bel