Tuesday, July 31, 2007

36 days

The vacation back to Singapore has certainly been a memorable trip.

36 days.

Well-spent, I admit.

My time however one sees it, can be short or long.

But I made it worthwhile.

My outings with friends for KTV, mahjong, coffee and clubbing sessions has cemented my friendship with them.

I'm thankful for them and I cannot wait to be back soon in the later quarter of the year.

Got loads of important agenda to settle back in Brisbane.

In a way, my break has given me new perspectives.

Of my self-worth, my standing in society and new possibilities of directions in life.

How I steer myself through the journey has yet to develop.

It seems maturity is seeping into my bloodstream.

Now, I cannot wait to get back into the grind of the get-go.

School is abuzz and a new semester begins.

I came back knowing that I had loads to do and I left knowing that I had accomplish so much what I had set to achieve.

Elation.

Ben




Day out with the gals : Lays n Qianz



My cute lil nephew



Back to school with my lecturers n poly mate, Tiffy



Birthday boy, Tim



MOS with Gwenne babes



Edi @ Cathay



Me with one cute mutt



John & Me



BFF Jacque

No comments: