Friday, July 06, 2007

home to momma

It's been a fantastic week back in Singapore.

Did so much wonderful stuff.

Eating food not found in Ozzie like You Tiao, Hainanese Curry rice and mee rebus.

Catching up with friends over Gelare, bubble tea and clubbing.

I guess it is an amazing feeling to be back home.

I start to sense the stark difference in lifestyle.

The weather is a killer of course, with the humid weather being a scorching factor.

Getting kind of burnt out by going out every single day to town area.

Taking a few steps back now to pack my room.

Realize I have loads of thrash in my room.

Those meaningless trinkets that have accumulated, it's gonna be a big clearance sale literally speaking to the rubbish chutes.

Photos to commemorate the last few days:

Just the 3 of us

Clara n Me =)

Sexy Gwenne n Me =)

Me n my uni mates in Din Tai Fung (within 8 hours of touchdown lolz)

Few more weeks before I'm Brisbane bound once more.

Part 2 is commencing soon.

Can't wait to graduate and get it over and done with.

Ben

No comments: