Thursday, August 16, 2007

planning the weeks ahead

I know I'm going to sound crazy.

But, I'm beginning to get into the groove of school.

And I love the adrenaline rush of projects and assignments.

Just keeps me going and pumping.

I guess when I was planning my next few days out, I kept looking at my scheduling.

And how excited I was.

And yes, call me sick but I love to plan my days ahead.

Keeps me on the ball and alert of things to come.

I have a checklist of items to clear this weekend.

And like all other weekends so far in Australia, I hardly venture out for more than half a day.

And I'm contented being cooped in my room.

Be it playing computer games (World of Warcraft) or doing my assignments.

Now, WoW has to take a backseat as I'm assignment-oriented.

I hope this keeps up and I don't run out of steam.

I'm looking forward to the weeks ahead.

In a flicker of the eye, soon it will be final exams, and soon, I will be home again.

Woot~, I hope to get an internship or find a work placement.

Can't wait to start work and earn my moolah.

Corporate ladder, here I climb !

1 comment:

Rachel (: said...

seems like our ben is doing well over at aust! takecare! MUCHloves