Sunday, August 26, 2007

quick update

Just a quick buzz on what I'm doing lately.

Mid-semester exams are approaching, I'm steadily doing my preparations so I'm assured on that part.

Got one coming on this Saturday morning so am amped up for it.

Just make scrambled eggs for breakfast, no fuss really.

I do need a change of breakfast menu though, I alternate between bread, oat flakes and eggs.

Need to add in more variety like maybe finally including some panacakes or waffles of sorts.

Life is pretty much sedated as usual.

Played Texas Hold'em poker yesterday and I think I quite like the play.

Using wit, luck and guts, it's a bit like mahjong, just less noisy and some quick thinking.

It's end of week 5 here in Oz, can't wait to pack my bags for sunny Singapore.

It can be terribly cold and freezing here, especially with the change of season and the monsoon typhoons drastically alternating weather conditions everywhere.

Today is grocery day so yeap.

That's all to update.

Ta.

No comments: