Saturday, April 15, 2006

Sinz

Prior to ATEC and somewhat my pre-flight enjoyment to hell, I decide to embark on indulging on all my sins.

First of all.

Shopping.

I was shopping for like the PERFECT 21st gift for Alex, Wen, Jacque n Shawn lor.

Yes. 4 Birthdays at one shot.

My heart and wallet went to the operation table.

I think I found many decent gifts, gifts that I would want myself then I would give it to people.

Thronged the entire shopping area.

Shagged sia.

For a shopping break, went for an hiatus.

Up Mount Benjerry.


The Summit



Just Desserts



Grafitti



Menu of Sins



After that, I went to Hong Kong.

Yes, a trip on the amazingly fast NEL Line.


Next Stop: Kovan



Another Menu of Sins



Cheese Baked Pork Chop Spaghetti - so sinful that I didn't finish



Army style teh ping



Mee Sua with Luncheon Meat - the noodles were SEDAP



French Toast



Ultimate sin = Milk & Peanut Butter Thick Toast



Least to say, there was too much to munch on for supper.

I had to rush off for last bus but I had to do some photo whoring of course.

Wahahaha.

If I'm gonna commit all the sins, might us well do the whole commit-all-sins.


Biting off the pork from the chop



Sinning buddies - Kenneth n Emmanuel



Our bloated faces



Me n Ken



Slutzs



Emmanuel n Kenneth were great company.

Bitch and chat non-stop lor.

Great conversation. Thanks for the day dudez.

Signing off on Devil's parchment,
Ben

No comments: