Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Indulgence

Feeling fat today.

My tummy is bulging.

It's not a good thing.

Time to hit the treadmill and pump some weights.

At sinful Suntec today.

Wolf down 2 free scoops of Ben n Jerrys.

Followed by $1 buns from BreadTalk

And a $4.90 value meal from Burger King

A cup of lime juice courtesy of Jacque

A KFC meal that consists of a mini fish burger and a chicken thigh

Wrapping up the day was sharing a Gelare large waffle with Cookies n Cream.

Sinful. Yes.

Getting Fatter. Definitely.

Heading to the Gym. Ah huh.

Prorastination has ended for me now ATEC is done.

Time to get my body into a lean mean fighting machine.

Hope to get IPPT Gold. That's my aim.

I have pics but too damn lazy.

Loads of pictures to load. I shall just chill and relax at home.

Sleepy me.

Ben

No comments: