Thursday, April 27, 2006

Regrets

Regrets.

I'm sure many of us have them.

But we just don't wish to say it out.

Just proclaiming that I lead a life of no regrets.

But in fact.

Many of us are in our circumstances because we fail to do something or fail someone or fail to live up to certain expectations.

Regrets come in all forms.

The immediate remorse.

Or the post-morterm thought.

Or the lingering aftermath of it bugging you.

Or the memory of it all stinging you.

Of all the regrets.

The pain that will resurface.

And it slowly squeezes you like a pimple.

I would be lying.

If I said I had no regrets.

I have 2 regrets.

I know there are many more but these 2 are what have defined my life.

And I really regretted it.

It really makes me down and out when I think about it.

I just don't wish to make the same mistakes no more.

For a life less regretful.

Ben

No comments: