Monday, February 20, 2006

Sianzness

The weekend was over faster than I could whiff my fresh breath of air.

Went to utilize my weekend so that I could forget the horrid Lim Chu Kang.

Heard news of being activated soon.

Another wave of sianzness.

Damn ssad la.

Anyway.

My weekend. Went out with dozens of different people.

Just to make myself happy.

Am I going into a depressionist state?

I really dunno. And dun care. It's hard to get optimistic.

That's for sure.

Pictures.


YCK porridge with James



Cine Game room - 42" TV - With Ben, Jacque n Shawn



Shawn at DOTA



Fancy Fast Food that ain't worth the big bucks



Jacque stealing our Pepper Lunch



At HANS - before (the other)Ben had to go for work



Dessert feast with Jeremy, Elroy n Emmanuel



Dessert ($7) worth every sinful fat



Elroy opening up to the possibilties of a liposuction


Today, went around town for window shopping.

Playing bowling with Jun Mian and I still rulez!

Chilled at Gelare at Citylink.

I'm getting rounder with what I'm eating in the weekend.

The depression is getting to me.

Help!
Benjamin

P.S. Updated and added friends links...

No comments: