Thursday, February 16, 2006

Bittersweet

I'm back from another gruelling exercise.

With aching feet and sore blisters, I'm taking a respite at home.

Still have a pointless AAR meeting tmr morning. Sianzness.

Even though I was reluctant (and forced ) to go this exercise, I honestly said it was an eye opener.

I learnt so much and I think I learnt the most as compared to the rest who have yet to experiene another round of live firing and doing planning and executing it in a garang battalion.

Damn shagged after the first mission.

Hanging on barely with lil water left, my GA (gunnery assistant) was all the brink of breakdown.

Thank god I found the OP fast before sundown.

Oh well, guess many will NEVER understand what I'm going thru or understand what I'm saying above.

It's all military chatter.

Just glad it's a learning experience.

Exhausting. But Enlightening.

Tasting the bittersweet reward,
Benjamin

No comments: