Monday, February 06, 2006

Happy CNY - Party doggie style

Yes, the festival is over.

The hongbaos have been ripped dried.

And the goodies are settling its Fats on various homo sapiens.

Chinese New Year is over and the aftermath of it lies on the guilt of the increasing waistlines and the smug looks from owners of wallets with thick wads of 2 dollar notes.

My pickings for this year was average.

Commiserable compared to the national average (i.e. what my friends collected).

I enjoyed myself, visting various homes and pillaging Mommas of giving away the minimum 4 bucks wahahaha.


Reunion dinner



Standard fare healthy gathering



Temple visit on 1st day of CNY



The fruit that defines CNY



Striped brudders



Played MJ at Anne's place



Me, Firus n Ben



Went to Paragon for CNY feast with Gwen



Gwenne in her au natural pose



Pizza.... yum



DOG PICTURES FOR THE NEW YEAR -
The dogs I socialize with the past few days.


Brownie - SUPER CUTE DOGGIE who craves for attention



Elroy's dog with attitude - Sparkie



Looking forlorn - Candy the Cocker Spaniel



Charlie the chihuahua



Charlie again - looking obedient - but he's really not



Jackie - the extremly cute Retriever which I got pawed n licked over - My most favourite dog of all



Me n my favourite dog of all


I wish everyone a great Dog year ahead.

My schedule for this week is farked up.

Who said being an officer is E A S Y ?

I got route march, FO Challenge, taking over stanby stores and being on STANBY and attending ICCT (combat skills). And also 2 DO duties for this week.

Sianzness is too understated for this week.

I just want this week to be over. Sigh.

A not-so-great beginning for the Dog Year but hey, life goes on.

Optimistic,
Benjamin

No comments: