Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Spooning

My life has always been on the ball.

From school projects to tasking in the army, I've always sat on the arrow.

It's tiring.

Really it is.

Always in the pole position, upfront where all the action is can be mentally exhausting.

From ATEC to Stanby stuff, from administrative matters to relationship issues,I really need a clear break.

I want to swim, I want to gym. I want to go out shopping like crazy, I want to eat like a mad horse.

The freedom of being who I am has been suppressed so much, sometimes, I wonder if this is what I want.

Working hard because of my personal beliefs and ideals and in the end, is it all worth while ?

I'm just going to ORD like every of the officers from my same batch.

There is no recognition. There is no acknowldegment.

Simply nothing that reminds me I live of a morbid existence.

But I persist on blindly.

And I remain on track.

Haiz...

Friends seem like one my few distractions that keep me sane.

I can't wait to ORD and feel what freedom is like again.

Pending my local university applications, come what may.


The FO jungle hat - hard earned from the FO challenge



Swensens @ Orchard



Indulging with Ben & Jimmy



Me n Jimmy



So bored were we with life that we spooned around.


Spoon Contestant #1



Spoon Contestant #2



Spoon Contestant #3


Who wants to spoon themselves?
Ben

No comments: