Friday, March 31, 2006

Sex secret #42

Phone Conversation.
Time: Thursday office lunch hour

Mum: Hullo Ben ah, you want to buy book anot.
Me: Urm okay.
Mum: This book ah. Sex secret #42.
Me: (shakes head) Huh? What again?
Mum: Yah magazine ah. Sex.
Me: (shakes head to check my hearing) Sex book?
Mum: Yah Yah. Sex book. You always buy one.
Me: Urm. What sex book is it again?
Mum: Here got road show. You got buy this month one anot?
Me: I dunno what book you are talking about.
Mum: Title is sex secret #42. Her arousal .....
Me: Urm just buy lor (cutting her off)
Mum: Men's Health.
Me: Oh. Just buy them.
Mum: You didn't buy this issue right.
Me: Nope I didn't. (At this point of time, I was pleased my mind was working right.)
Mum: Okay, I buy the sex secret book for you then.

I was dumbfounded by my mom.

Really.

My mum thinks I buy sex books on a regular basis.

Do I really look that horny?
Ben

No comments: