Sunday, March 26, 2006

Busy Battalion Ben

The lack of updates stemm from my busy army life.

So I'm not going to apologize.

Can't wait to ord and it is still AGES before I get to see my pink I/C again.

As usual.

Been out aplenty. Photos as my testimony. Just feast ur eyes.


Lost: Isolation



Survivor: The Last standing Kampung



Amazing Race: Contestants of the bicycle race



Fear Factor: Visiting Sadako



The Swan: Fatigued from all that exercise



America's Next Top Model: Anne being the ultimate poseur



Desperate Houseshoes



The Apprentice: Working the Bumboat business



Okay enough crappy photo remarks.


Bumbumbumboats



Biking leaders



GQ n moi



Elroy n moi



Firus n moi



Food Fight



Our very own play tent



Participants of the dirrahoea competition



Grilled camel hump



Princess Anne and Priest Ben



Moi, Vincent n Ryan



Me n Vincent - departing for Melbby



Smileys



Poseurs



Nation pride



My GA, Shawn and me



My ORD-ed Upperstudy, the studly Clement



At Heeren with Ben



Bachelors



Best Fren Jacqueeeeeeeeeeee



This pictures are my life for the past few weeks.

Nothing much.

I'm becoming boring.

Yawn,
Ben

No comments: