Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Grouchy

Yes.

I've commissioned.

Boo Yay.

But what's taking me so long to blog about it beats me.

I'm too lazy to upload the photos.

Don't know why but I think it boils down to my illness.

Make that illnesses.

~ Blocked nose since commissioning parade
~ Bad cough with hard to come out phlegm since today
~ Diarrhea since last week
~ Sore red left eye

I'm contemplating to report sick but I know I can't.

Tomorrow have to return to Khatib for OM course.

1 hour of missing the lesson means I'm out of course. Yikes.

Have to meet up with Emcee tomorrow to discuss contract details about Comissioning Ball.

Liaise with printers on cost and deadline for printing 44th FAOCC commerative booklet.

I seriously need to get well and perform miracles for what I have to do.

I spend today, my off day, just lying flat on my mom's bed.

Recovering, sweating off and just recuperating.

I feel a tad better than yesterday but still no vast improvement.

I've been taking tonnes of medicine to no avail.

My loss of tooth also has made me lost the ability to appreciate the crunchiness of food anymore.

To top it off, I've yet to post my pics online.

Now.

I'm suppose to be over the moon at the fact that I'm a SIR.

In fact, I am.

But I'm just not in the state of mind to rejoice.

Just feeling grouchy and incoherent. I'm just negative karma right now.

If anybody dare aggravates me, I'll just stare at them with my red eye, spit him with my phlgem, sneeze onto his face and shit all over him like Niagara falls.

Grrr....
Benjamin

No comments: