Thursday, September 29, 2005

Extraction

I'm home on a weekday.

Not that there is anything to boast about.

There's always a reason.

And the reason for me being home is not good.

I had my molar tooth extraction out yesterday.

Least to say, I'm feeling less than wholesome.

The tooth decay on my molar had penetrated to the nerves, causing me not to eat and sleep properly since Sunday night.

There were 2 options.

1) Nerve repair. I get back my tooth, visit the dentist 4 more times and cost a whooping $500.

2) Extraction. Permanant removal. Nuff said. Cheaper. $57.

When the kind dentist applied alot of force on the pliers, I was in pain.

Not in pain as the pain from the tooth but the pain of thinking of the future where I can't appreciate food (munching on them) properly anymore.

Quite sad.

Well due to $$$ constraints, I went for the sacrifice.

I now feel equally grumpy when I was feeling the nerve pain before the extraction and when I was feeling the loss of my molar after the mini operation.

I can't do any vigourous exercise due to the medication I'm taking.

Antibitotics and painkillers.

So I skipped one parade rehersals which happens to be today and it is Commander's Vetting !!!

Damn scared if SSM puts me out of the comissioning parade.

I only skip one day but I've tahan for the rest of the 1.5 weeks rehearsals.

Oh well.

Come what may.

As I was DAMN bored today, I went around ppl's blog, and doing quizzes.

Samurai
You are a Samurai.
You are full of honour and value respect. You
are not really the stereotypical hero, but you
do fight for good. Just in your own way. For
you, it is most certainly okay to kill an evil
person, if it is for justice and peace. You
also don't belive in mourning all the time and
think that once you've hit a bad stage in life
you just have to get up again. It's pointless
to concentrate on emotional pain and better to
just get on with everything. You also are a
down to earth type of person and think before
you act. Impulsive people may annoy you
somewhat.

Main weapon: Sword
Quote: "Always do the right thing.
This will gratify some people and astonish the
rest" -Mark Twain
Facial expression: Small smile


What Type of Killer Are You? [cool pictures]
brought to you by Quizilla

If I only can go back in time.

I wanna be a SAMURAI.

One of my few dream occupation.

Ain't it cool?
Benjamin

No comments: