Monday, October 17, 2005

Disturbingly shocked

I had a half day off and so, I went down to NTU.

To see how campus life is like.

I met up with best fren JM and sat alongside with sec school matey Ian.

Engineering is definently not my forte .

To compare my poly life and the uni life I observe, uni life is so erm.....

Disrespectful?

I guess so bah.

Uni students are much more hardworking becoz they mug alot n do lots of projects.

But they utterly have no respect for their lecturers.

They talk loudly in lectures, they use handphones freely, they leave the lecture hall anytime they please.

Oh hell.

It's like their playground.

I NEVER EVER remember such a scenario happening in my lectures save for a few maggots.

Coming from SP, I find it utterly rude when the lecturer is trying his/her best to speak but the students are not responding receptively to his/her words.

Maybe it's their culture.

Or maybe it's just a hindsight.

Whatever it is.

I still want to join.

Join the muggers.

Hope my application to NTU will succeed or I gotta go overseas.

Sad but a sad fact of life.

I need the paper. I need the degree.

Resigned to the facts of living a life of Singapore-ness,
Benjamin

No comments: