Sunday, October 23, 2005

Success

Unbelivable.

Everything went so well.

I cut my hair and went to to Sentosa Shangri-La at aroun 5.

Set up the goodie bags and changed up, it was already by then 630pm.

Everyone were at the garden lawn soaking in the atmosphere or having their galmour shots taken.

Wendy, my date, arrived on time and I picked her up from the hotel lobby.

Took loads of photos with my Arty pals and saw some old old friends.

The emcee was amazing, the 2 bands that played on stage were equally amazing and the FOOD was excellent.

Couldn't ask for more bah.

It was a splendid night and I believe everyone enjoyed themselves.


The view from above


Looking like a ambassadorial delegate


My seat


I could eat this everyday! Especially the chocolate & the tenderloin


I love the vanilla ice-cream in the chocolate bucket ! yumz !


Me n Wendy at the Garden lawn - very dreamy feel


Me n my big boss that attended (We're Hainanese)


Strutting peacocks - Me n Lou


Men not afraid to wear pink - Ben n Zen


Me n Vivian (poly mate)- who was working for the photographers


Me n Daren (Future Singapore Idol)


Towering over Wendy wahahahaha


All smiles = ) - Me, Hian Yi n Huan Min


Me n Terence - Echo Elites - Hoo Hah!


Me n Chey Sing - OCS buddy


Me n Wen Yao



Ok, gotta go.

Will post the 2nd half of photos next round.

Gonna catch a movie now. Buai buai.

- Ben

No comments: