Monday, April 30, 2007

grouchy

I'm feeling grouchy of late.

Yea.

Can't really pinpoint to one main reason.

Maybe I'm kinda sick.

Not as in physically sick but more attributed to the life here.

I want to be home.

Home to my friends, home to my family, home to my loved ones.

I'm aware of being here now is for the better benefit of my future.

Getting a piece of paper to signify how smart I can be.

I'm starting to loathe pizza, fake chinese food and all the bread sandwiches.

I'm alert to my diet now and seeing the selection available here makes me sick.

Oh well.

the unwell kiddo
Ben

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh..i understand the challenges and feelings u're gg through. it ain't ez and i also have to constantly remind myself why i'm here in australia in the first place. to be honest, i think brisbane is very boring. i, like yourself, can't wait to get my ass back home to sgp where evtg is familiar. then again, i chose to come to Oz, and really, i have no one to be responsible for that decision but myself. i whinge and whine abt coming home until it becomes boring! hahahaa! study lor..and get good grades. tat wud boost morale incredibly! well, it worked for me! at the end of the day..i reckon, uni really aint abt enriching the mind..its all abt these 3 letters.. GPA! hahahhaaa! =)