Thursday, May 03, 2007

letting go

I know I shouldn't be blogging now but my hands are itchy from out of the blue.

So it's rare that I'm raring to blog.

I was randomly surfing around blogs.

And one particular entry caught my attention.

I read it twice. And closed the window.

That entry was about the ghosts of the past coming back to haunt you.

Everyone has skeletons in their closets.

They gather them along as they go, sometimes stuffing it under the carpet, wishing it all never happen.

I get that sometimes.

I made mistakes that I would make me scringe whenever I think of it randomly.

And they do come in spastic moments.

From heart-wrenching memories to embarrassing moments, these specters of memories randomly float around my head at odd moments when I least expect it.

I think it's wise to just lift your head high from the gloom that dooms us.

And look ahead.

Because there's always a better future out there.

Patience. And there is always a better horizon out there.

For you and for me. =)

Winkz.

the kiddo that can't wait to be home,
Ben

P.S. On a different note, my preliminary timetable is out. It's shitty.
My last paper is on the 29th June. Sucks. Big. Time. Tears. My. Hair. Out.

No comments: