Monday, April 23, 2007

hair raising days

Loitered around the city today.

Went to dye my hair after I had D.I.Y and it was somewhat patchy on the side of my head.

Hence, needed to do something about it.

Cutting hair in Oz is damn expensive.

I've learn to appreciate the low prices we have in Singapore, and I especially missed my barber at Katong =(

Nonetheless, I dyed my hair medium brown so I'm pretty amp-ed up on how i look.

It looks amazing in the sun.

I'm not trying to act ang mor hor but just looking good makes me confident =)

Anyway, random self pictures of myself and you can judge my hair for yourself.

1 month in Oz
DIY short hair

my short short hair

on the way to dye today

bleach-ed !

my newly dyed hair =)

That ends my adventure of my dye hair colour craze.

My scalp cannot take it anymore.

Enough torture for these few months.

Cheerio,
the chao-ta-scalp boi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben,

It's good to hear you're enjoying yourself in Australia. Brisbane's a beautiful place. You lucky bum, least you get the beach as opposed to me with the shitty desert :(

Anyway, take it easy,

May xox

BenL said...

hehe no worries

i love oz's telly

love the weather n the river

when u coming out of ur beautiful desert :P ?

Ben