Monday, April 23, 2007

early in the morning

the sun cowers over the azurean blue skies.

the weather is just blatantly perfect for me.

just another beautiful day for me to wake up to.

I laze around the house, using the internet and in bed.

My objective for today is simple and clear cut.

Extracting relevant data out from raw Roy Morgan datasheets for my Media Planning assignment.

It's due this Friday but I think it's easy pea-sy for me.

Will be heading out to the city for lunch by myself.

Just roam happily a bit like Stefanie Sun in her Soo Kee jewellery ads. hehe.

Just updated my profile on Friendster hehe.

Yeap. Life is as slack as can be.

Former friends of my blog, I've lost all my blog links, do feel free to leave a comment so I can add you to my friends list once more.

Ta,
the smiling kiddo

No comments: