Saturday, March 05, 2005

Thanxs 4 the support

Been spending the whole day slacking and writing the compulsory army journal.

Have to fill up the missing days with PR-filled crap about how I spent my day.

Anyway, this is just a short blog entry before I go off for my family dinner.

Anybody wanna go to a US-university seminar for prospective students?

A N Y O N E ?

I just wanna go take a look tommorrow at the rough costs involved and the cirriculum there.

I know the seminar cum exhibition is for 'A' level students held at Pan Pacific Hotel tommorrow at 11am onwards and I'm just a diploma holder.

I'm gonna be there early to scour for whatever tidbits of a uni student's lifestyle if I was ever to lead one.

There is a slight hint of possibility that I could end up there for a more developed education in terms of knowledge intensity if I choose to dig deep into my parents' CPF but have to pay them back much more when I work.

Anyway, for those who left a comment, responded or replied to me like Tiffi, Ivan and blog readers, a big thank you for yall.

Thanks for being a comforting ear or your piece of advice, it helps somewhat knowing that I have some support out there.

I will carry on despite the hardship.

I was on the brink of failure when I considered opting out.

Let's hope I never cross that line. Ever.

Sanguine and upbeat for now,
Benji

No comments: