Saturday, March 19, 2005

Pyschology

Lately, my interest in pyschology has risen to newer heights.

I'm probing more on how people fear, think or react especially when I see some of my comrades making a silly mistake under pressure or when they override that wave.

My shopping weekend got me buying a textbook about pyschology.

I know. Who the hell buys textbooks when they don't need it?

I believe I got kinda hooked onto thrillers and mysteries and most of them fiddle onto the plot of the pyschic of the murderers or the victim.

Guess I'm a victim of pyschic exploration for now.

Just to note, I've read two fantastic novels

The Suspect by Michael Robotham & The Rule of Four by Ian Caldwell & Dustin Thomason

Money well spent I must say, only intellectual stimulation I can get while being placed in the regimental grinder.

Oh and speaking of which, I have two 'homework' of 'military planning' which I have to complete and I'm procrastinating it.

My thesis would be about procrastination if I ever want a permanant head damage.

Lately, I've been exploring my ownself too.

What type of individual I am and how I've grown up to be.

I'm an autonomous person with my own set of rules to lead my life. I don't set to achieve my benchmark of success on anybody's hopes except mine.

Which is to do well in terms of financial success and self-actualization need to be the best in my field.

Nobody tells me what to do, nobody tells me what I can do, but I will play around the boundaries and push them to the limits where explorable.

It's good to have some self-reflection of where I am once in a while.

Advertising vs Pyschology,
Hmmmmmmm

No comments: