Friday, November 05, 2004

Grenade !

I'm back on a Friday night from that dreaded island.

That's because of an "Espirit De Corps" run at Marina South on a god-damn Saturday morning.

If there is a God, how could GOD let that happen?

It is a SATURDAY morning.

People DO sleep on saturday mornings you know?

Yes, PEOPLE, the little walking two-legged rag dolls you created to walk on earth.

Remember? But then again, I'm an atheist.

And I need my god-damn sleep for the run tommorrow so this blog entry will be tart and short.

(((Note: For the high-praising Christian fellowers, the above paragraphs were only symbols of expressions, I'm not Anti-Christ for God Sake)))

Religious bull aside, I threw a LIVE grenade today !!!

It might seem like a Chey! So what but I guess every NS man shudders and smile at their own self recollection of the day they threw their grenade.

It's like having sex after being a virgin for 50 years and never knew how orgasmic release can be.

I apologize for the sexual reference but then again, the experience was so fast that you never knew it happened until minutes after you release.

I ran to the bay, waited for other 3 botaks to throw their explosive yakult bottles and when it was my turn to throw mine, I didn't hesitate.

Until the moment I took out my safety lever and then I started to say.

Ut Oh.

When I was given the signal to release hell to the targets, I just threw blindly and scream and scramble for my full-bladder balls.

Disappointingly, I didn't pee on my pants as expected. However, BOOM! it went and the vibrations were just stunning and shocking.

A minute later and I ran back to the safety shed for cover. In barely 5 minutes, I did something worth to be called a MAN !!! It was so fast like 30 blinks of an eyelid !

Wahahaha , I wouldn't mind throwing grenades for a living but I would be pyschotic to sign on my life/future to the green uniform.

Ut Ah.

On Bitchy Ben news about his Beloved Bastardly Buddy, these are quotes that came straight from the source:

"My cough is getting worse." (Pause) "It's because it rain this morning."

"I feel pain but I don't know where it is."

"Wake me up tommorrow morning please. I accidentally drank half a bottle of cough syrup."

Note: My buddy is more stupid than a hermit crab. He didn't even bathe for 2 days because he didn't want to get cold. Imagine the suffering I had to bear with his smell and his hygiene.

Okay, it's almost midnight, I gotte knock out or else I'll be a walking zombie running straight to the ocean.

That would be a treat for journalists. = )

- Benji

P.S. Will provide updates of wannabe-pilot results tmr

No comments: