Saturday, October 30, 2004

Waking up as a Leader

Back fron the hantu jungles in Tekong once more.

Completed SIT test which is a test of whether you can make it as a leader.

I think I just did O K. Not sure how and by what I'll be assessed by but frankly, I don't give a damn.

I had fun doing the challenges. It's like Survivor tribal immunity only this time, you can be shot by a sniper, hanging off a cliff of 10m height or suspended on muddy logs.

FYI, I have a sudden interest to be a pilot.

Before you laugh your balls or your knockers off. You all must be thinking.

How can BEN be a PILOT ?

Let me reason. BEN likes to FLY if you all don't know that, BEN likes to go where the WIND blows and BEN likes to get gun down by MISSLES.

Well, somehow, plans of me going to the advertising industry has taken a turnstill and I'm thinking of diverting to work as a CIVIL SERVANT.

OMG - Ben working for the SINGAPORE GAHMEN. I must be an infiltrator or spy for some foreign gahmen.

Which BTW, I don't mind too since I like what Jennifer Garner does on Alias so for what it's worth, I would love to be that sneaky little idiot that prodes around sensitive information and carry out Mission Impossible stuff.

Okay, I'm getting a little out of hand.

Back to topic. Me = Pilot.

The possibility is there. I've did the test and I'm going for my medical on Monday. So if I pass the medical, pass the interview stage and I should be almost there.

(((Sing R Kelly "I Believe I Can Fly")))

On other Bitchy Ben news, my buddy has not bathe for the last two days for some unknown reasons.

He has a dartboard on his back because this morning, he shitted and it was like really ugly and he dare not admit he had "artillier-ized" the bowl.

On news about meself, I've found a newfound sense of discpline of waking up at 530 am to brush my teeth and shit so as to avoid the crowd no matter how tired I am.

I'm gonna meet my DMC buddies later for movie, I've been wishing for a break/breather for god knows when, good thing is I won't return to the jungle in the next month or so and that's good enough.

Barely have 24 hours to spend it on leisure, I have to treasure it hard.

Movie-goer & Buffet-shark,
Ben

No comments: