Tuesday, July 22, 2008

roller blading

It's been a long time since I updated.

I got a job so Yippee. Life changing experience for me so yeap.

Been busy settling down and hanging out with my friends.

Hardly reach home before 9 pm with my nightly activities.

Just wanna record down the list of activities for the past few month that I went missing.

Zouk with Eric n Ivan
Shokudo with Wendy, Clara n Junne
Blading with Jason, Clara n Junne
Mahjong sessions with Aaron, Tiffany n Lucia
Chilling with Rayner
Makan with Josephine
St James with Eric, Sharon n Steph
Coffee with Richmond
Magic card gaming with Lawrence n Leon

This list is non exhaustive but the memorable happenings for me.

Shall let the lot of photos do the talking.

Photobucket
Blading at ECP

Photobucket

With Junne Babe

Photobucket

Pretty skaters

Photobucket

Jason, Me, Clara n Junne

Photobucket

Rollerblade virgins

Photobucket

Cool shades

Photobucket

Moobs for grabs

Photobucket

Clubbing with Germaine n Lucia

Photobucket

Clubbing with Sharon n Steph


Photobucket

Coffee with Richmond
Photobucket

Rayner n Me

Photobucket

Shokudo with the babes

Photobucket

Me n Wendy

Photobucket

Mambo with Eric

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool.. u look charming!!