Wednesday, July 30, 2008

emo

I would like to pen my thoughts on a broken heart.

How feelings can be so transitory.

One moment you're in, another moment you're gone.

How does the broken heart continue to bleed then.

Gone are the days of fleeting sonnets that dispel undying love.

Cometh the rational sensibility of what makes one plus one two.

Lurched all alone, thinking of the it's me and not you.

Hardens me up to think is there even love in this world.

Love that is an unsolvable emotional equation.

Comprehension is far from the mind, as the blood trickles incessantly.

The wound will heal eventually as time will take its recupatory toll.

Vulnerable. Yes, I am. And it now makes me ponder.

The bar set to cross is even higher. Expectations run that much higher.

I leave this void closed.

Loving is and Loving has and Loving what was will just be just that. Just words.

For now. I cease to breathe romantic whispers lest the roman pillars crumble on me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright then...

Hope you feel better.