Friday, January 19, 2007

blog upgrading soon & some reflections of life

Wow.

I just read a comment left behind by a blog reader.

I didn't know my blog was being kept in close tabs.

Honestly, I'm silently surprised.

My life is like anybody else's.

I just like to dot mine with photos.

Yes, voyeuristic by nature. But most blogs all fall into that category.

I think with that comment, I'll try to blog more. I will be editing my blog layout in late feburary since alot of links are practically dead.

Today on the train.

I was thinking to myself.

How in my different phase in my life, I have gathered and known people which I still do bother do keep in contact with.

Here's a rough list.

My cousins, Daphne and Faith since young and especially after my secondary school years when I would spend my holidays hanging out with them.

Jun Mian, my best friend. Since secondary school years, we survived alot. Gals, soccer and pigging out on packets of $2 French Fries.

Clara, Ivan, Wendy, Gwenne and Aaron, my poly peers who influenced me who I am. From Foodcourt 6 to blogging to the most lame jokes ever.

Michelle, the internship gal who I formed a very close knit to.

Clement, Jason, Ling Wei, Yoke Chye and Alex. 23 SA would be very different without you. My army days was bearable with you guys around.

Jacque, my bro, although we hardly keep in contact now, we shared that connection when we lament about our singlehood. I cherish those days.

Shawn, Danny, Daniel, Javin and Zhen Xiang, you made me appreciate what friendship is, and that a friend in need is a friend indeed.

Nurul, Har Ni, Josephine, Hui Ting, Jezebel, Lay Chen and Sally , working with you gals, are definitely fun and without woe. We silently suffer but for a good cause and it's awfully fun. I will miss the camaradrie we have teasing one another and especially me being the wacky one.

I know most of you peeps won't read this but this was what went through my mind today.

With you peeps, I am who I am today.

And I'm thankful for that.

Ben

P.S. I'm not dying. Of any terminal illnesses, don't let your imagination run too wild or I'll come after you with a sledgehammer. *Eyes u-know-who*

No comments: